Jennifer Joffe, CHHC and founder of Project Healthy Body has helped hundreds of women redefine their relationship with food and their bodies through self-love.
In these one hour PHB Pop-up calls, Jennifer will do what she does best, help you simplify the seemingly confusing topic of being a Healthy Person! Jennifer will spot coach any issues you may be facing, share the common mistakes she sees women make, and help keep you focused on the five things you can control each day as you work to improve your health.
Tuesday, March 31
Don’t Be Fooled
Tomorrow may be April Fool’s Day but when it comes to buying food we don’t have to be easily fooled! Jennifer lost 100 pounds understanding that many of the foods she believed were good for her were in fact not. She will help you stay one step ahead of Big Food by knowing their playbook! Sneaky added sugars, hidden sugars, false health claims on labels and food industry tricks! Jennifer will cover it all so you can navigate “healthy” products with confidence and ease. Questions and participation welcome!
Things To Know
- All calls are 1 hour, Tuesdays 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PST
- Calls will take place on ZOOM. You can download the app for free, or join the link in any browser.
- No refunds. We get it — life happens, but once you take a spot that spot is yours, so ink it in.
- Wear your jammies, or at least your chillaxin’ clothes! This time is for us to get real and no one cares what you look like! Wash your face, throw your hair up, put on some comfy clothes, grab a bubbly water or some tea and let’s do this!
- You will be able to email Jennifer any questions you may have a few days before the class.