Jennifer Joffe, CHHC and founder of Project Healthy Body has helped hundreds of women redefine their relationship with food and their bodies through self-love.
In these one hour PHB Pop-up calls, Jennifer will do what she does best, help you simplify the seemingly confusing topic of being a Healthy Person! Jennifer will spot coach any issues you may be facing, share the common mistakes she sees women make, and help keep you focused on the five things you can control each day as you work to improve your health.
Tuesday, March 24
Intention-Manifesting & New Moon Circle
Join Jennifer and Transformation Coach Jaclyn Sanguinetti for an evening of renewal, intention setting and manifesting! Jennifer will lead a discussion on what it looks like to set intentions (not just goals) and then manifest them. We will then take our intention-manifest plan into a New Moon Circle led by Jaclyn.
A new moon represents the start of a new lunar cycle, it symbolizes new beginnings. You can use the power of the new moon to achieve goals, begin a new project, lean into the change you desire. This is the perfect time to set intentions, becoming clear on what you are inviting into the next phase of your life.
Things To Know
- All calls are 1 hour, Tuesdays 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PST
- Calls will take place on ZOOM. You can download the app for free, or join the link in any browser.
- No refunds. We get it — life happens, but once you take a spot that spot is yours, so ink it in.
- Wear your jammies, or at least your chillaxin’ clothes! This time is for us to get real and no one cares what you look like! Wash your face, throw your hair up, put on some comfy clothes, grab a bubbly water or some tea and let’s do this!
- You will be able to email Jennifer any questions you may have a few days before the class.