Jennifer Joffe, CHHC and founder of Project Healthy Body has helped hundreds of women redefine their relationship with food and their bodies through self-love.
In these one hour PHB Pop-up calls, Jennifer will do what she does best, help you simplify the seemingly confusing topic of being a Healthy Person! Jennifer will spot coach any issues you may be facing, share the common mistakes she sees women make, and help keep you focused on the five things you can control each day as you work to improve your health.
Tuesday, April 21
Healthy Travels Too
Jennifer often says “I don’t take a vacation from my healthy life, I take my healthy life on vacation.” Come learn all the tips, tricks, and easy hacks for traveling the world as a Healthy Person. You made be headed on a road trip, camping or jet-setting the globe as a Healthy Person! Leisure or business, travel does not need to derail our healthy lives. Questions and participation welcome!
Things To Know
- All calls are 1 hour, Tuesdays 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PST
- Calls will take place on ZOOM. You can download the app for free, or join the link in any browser.
- No refunds. We get it — life happens, but once you take a spot that spot is yours, so ink it in.
- Wear your jammies, or at least your chillaxin’ clothes! This time is for us to get real and no one cares what you look like! Wash your face, throw your hair up, put on some comfy clothes, grab a bubbly water or some tea and let’s do this!
- You will be able to email Jennifer any questions you may have a few days before the class.