Jennifer Joffe, CHHC and founder of Project Healthy Body has helped hundreds of women redefine their relationship with food and their bodies through self-love.
In these one hour PHB Pop-up calls, Jennifer will do what she does best, help you simplify the seemingly confusing topic of being a Healthy Person! Jennifer will spot coach any issues you may be facing, share the common mistakes she sees women make, and help keep you focused on the five things you can control each day as you work to improve your health.
Tuesday, April 14
I Am A Healthy Person
Join Jennifer and her guest CHHC, Chrissy McIntyre. Chrissy joined Project Healthy Body in May of 2017 and lost 130 pounds over the course of a year without dieting! Two years later Chrissy has not only kept the weight off, she is thriving and living her healthiest and happiest life working as a health coach and helping other women embrace their health! During this hour Chrissy and Jennifer will talk about finding what works, learning self-love and transforming one’s life while still living it! This is going to be good, you won’t want to miss it! Questions and participation welcome!
Things To Know
- All calls are 1 hour, Tuesdays 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PST
- Calls will take place on ZOOM. You can download the app for free, or join the link in any browser.
- No refunds. We get it — life happens, but once you take a spot that spot is yours, so ink it in.
- Wear your jammies, or at least your chillaxin’ clothes! This time is for us to get real and no one cares what you look like! Wash your face, throw your hair up, put on some comfy clothes, grab a bubbly water or some tea and let’s do this!
- You will be able to email Jennifer any questions you may have a few days before the class.