Jennifer Joffe, CHHC and founder of Project Healthy Body has helped hundreds of women redefine their relationship with food and their bodies through self-love.
In these one hour PHB Pop-up calls, Jennifer will do what she does best, help you simplify the seemingly confusing topic of being a Healthy Person! Jennifer will spot coach any issues you may be facing, share the common mistakes she sees women make, and help keep you focused on the five things you can control each day as you work to improve your health.
Tuesday, May 12
Special Guest: Holly VonDemfange
During this hour Holly and Jennifer will talk about finding what works, learning self-love and transforming one’s life while still living it! At three and a half years into this journey to better health and vitality, Holly brings a breadth of experiences, from long plateaus, finding balance in her career, being a healthy role model to her husband and two children, and navigating two autoimmune diseases. She is a PHB poster child for the concept of “slow remembers and hurried forgets.” Come learn about how this process has changed her life in every way, from starting a blog to document her health journey, to completely uprooting her life to match her healthy outlook. Holly has a unique way of storytelling her life in a digestible and humorous way. This is going to be good, you won’t want to miss it! Questions and participation welcome!
Things To Know
- All call is 1 hour: Tuesday, May 12 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PST
- Calls will take place on ZOOM. You can download the app for free, or join the link in any browser.
- No refunds. We get it — life happens, but once you take a spot that spot is yours, so ink it in.
- Wear your jammies, or at least your chillaxin’ clothes! This time is for us to get real and no one cares what you look like! Wash your face, throw your hair up, put on some comfy clothes, grab a bubbly water or some tea and let’s do this!
- You will be able to email Jennifer any questions you may have a few days before the class.