Jennifer Joffe, CHHC and founder of Project Healthy Body has helped hundreds of women redefine their relationship with food and their bodies through self-love.
In these one hour PHB Pop-up calls, Jennifer will do what she does best, help you simplify the seemingly confusing topic of being a Healthy Person! Jennifer will spot coach any issues you may be facing, share the common mistakes she sees women make, and help keep you focused on the five things you can control each day as you work to improve your health.
Tuesday, April 28
Special Guest: Karla Obernesser, LMHC on Managing Emotions
“We will be exploring tools and resources for coping during the COVID pandemic. There are a roller coaster of emotions that ebb and flow within ourselves and within our families. Anxiety and grief and loss have played a major role in the lives of people during this time. Managing these emotions can get tricky. We will look at the tools and resources that my clients have found the most helpful in managing anxiety and dealing with grief and loss over the years.”
Karla Obernesser has been a therapist for over 25 years and has a private practice in Bellevue, WA. She is cofounder of the WeDo Institute with her husband, Richard – together they are implementing programs to nourish and strengthen relationships from pre-engagement to long term marriage. She is a founding mother for the Washington State Play Therapy Association. She has had Gottman training and is a certified Daring Way facilitator. She and Richard have been married for 32 years and have 4 children.
Follow Karla at @counselingwithkarla
Things To Know
- All call is 1 hour: Tuesday, April 28 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PST
- Calls will take place on ZOOM. You can download the app for free, or join the link in any browser.
- No refunds. We get it — life happens, but once you take a spot that spot is yours, so ink it in.
- Wear your jammies, or at least your chillaxin’ clothes! This time is for us to get real and no one cares what you look like! Wash your face, throw your hair up, put on some comfy clothes, grab a bubbly water or some tea and let’s do this!
- You will be able to email Jennifer any questions you may have a few days before the class.