Jennifer Joffe, CHHC and founder of Project Healthy Body has helped hundreds of women redefine their relationship with food and their bodies through self-love.
In these one hour PHB Pop-up calls, Jennifer will do what she does best, help you simplify the seemingly confusing topic of being a Healthy Person! Jennifer will spot coach any issues you may be facing, share the common mistakes she sees women make, and help keep you focused on the five things you can control each day as you work to improve your health.
Tuesday, April 21
Special Guest: Danika Brysha on Self-Care
“I think we hear the word self care a lot but we don’t really know what it means. Then, if we find a few practices that work for us, we battle another challenge which is making it consistent in our lives. Self Care goes beyond just our physical health and practices, and it’s important to focus intentional energy towards the thoughts we want to be thinking and the feelings we want to experience. I love self care, but it only works if you have a system for it. That is my specialty. From time management, to accountability, to routines and habits, let’s talk about self care that really sticks, no matter how busy your schedule.”
is the co-founder and CEO of Model Meals
, co-founder at Self Care Society
, a self-care coach and speaker, and the creator of The Brunch Series wellness events and 2018 US tour and You Year communities. She also works as a body positive fashion model signed with IMG Models
. Danika’s mission in life is to help others to live their fullest possible lives. She speaks openly about her recovery from body image issues, food addiction, and disordered eating, and teaches workshops and regular classes centered around using self-care daily to create the life of your wildest dreams.
Things To Know
- All call is 1 hour: Tuesday, April 21 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PST
- Calls will take place on ZOOM. You can download the app for free, or join the link in any browser.
- No refunds. We get it — life happens, but once you take a spot that spot is yours, so ink it in.
- Wear your jammies, or at least your chillaxin’ clothes! This time is for us to get real and no one cares what you look like! Wash your face, throw your hair up, put on some comfy clothes, grab a bubbly water or some tea and let’s do this!
- You will be able to email Jennifer any questions you may have a few days before the class.